Job Description: We are looking for a full-time Assistant HOA community Manager to assist in managing a growing portfolio of HOA and Condo Associations in the Austin Area. We are local growing company that has been serving local HOA and condo communities since 1987. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with plenty of opportunity for growth professionally and financially.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Create, manage and fully transition a variety of HOA and Condo communities with the support of a great administration staff
- Manage community inquires regarding accounting, compliance, and variety of community issues.
- Coordinate preparation of HOA budgets; establish and monitor fiscal practices and policies
- Own and resolve all customer care matters associated with HOA’s and Condo Associations.
- Prepare information packets for Quarterly and Annual HOA and Condo Association meetings
- Coordinate and complete the necessary due diligence associated with HOA matters in prospective new communities
- Assist new community set-up with preparation of community Covenants, Conditions and restrictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or closely related field or 2 years property management experience
- General knowledge of Real Estate
- Effective communication skills and overall people person
- Organizational skills a must
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- We are a fast paced company located in Austin area
- Casual work environment that provides its employees room to learn and grow
- Expected office hours are 9AM-5PM
Salary / Benefits:
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- Competitive Salary (negotiable per experience)
PS Property Management Company
Why Work Here?
We are a thriving leader in the Real Estate Property Management world looking to add to our talented team.
We are local growing company that has been serving local HOA and condo communities since 1987. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with plenty of opportunity for growth professionally and financially.