Job Description: We are looking for a full-time HOA community Manager to assist in managing a growing portfolio of HOA and Condo Associations in the Austin Area. We are local growing company that has been serving local HOA and condo communities since 1987. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with plenty of opportunity for growth professionally and financially.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Create, manage and fully transition a variety of HOA and Condo communities with the support of a great administration staff
- Manage community common area and amenity services; establish, re-evaluate, manage scope of work, contracts and field issues.
- Coordinate preparation of HOA budgets; establish and monitor fiscal practices and policies
- Own and resolve all customer care matters associated with HOA’s and Condo Associations.
- Attend Quarterly and Annual HOA and Condo Association board meetings
- Coordinate and complete the necessary due diligence associated with HOA matters in prospective new communities
- Assist new community set-up with preparation of community Covenants, Conditions and restrictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or closely related field and 5 years HOA and Condo Community Management
- General knowledge of Real Estate
- Effective communication skills and overall people person
- Organizational skills a must
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- We are a fast paced company located in Austin area
- Casual work environment that provides its employees room to learn and grow
- Expected work hours are 9AM-5PM with some after hours field work required
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (negotiable per experience)
- 90-day contingency (benefits, company perks, paid holidays)
Why Work Here?
We are a thriving leader in the Real Estate Property Management world looking to add to our talented team.
We are local growing company that has been serving local HOA and condo communities since 1987. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with plenty of opportunity for growth professionally and financially.