- Execute the planning, promotion and implementation of recreation activities including special events, social services programs
- Monitors the Clubhouse usage and coordinates the rental schedule
- Attend all social events and programs.
- Tracks event/program enrollment.
- Works with community to innovate and plan new ideas and events
- Performs special projects as assigned by Community Manager.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including split shifts, evenings, weekends, and holidays per event scheduled.
JOB DESCRIPTION PS Property Management Company, a premier management company, is seeking a part-time Community Event and Social Coordinator to handle event planning and social events. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule with availability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as necessary per events schedule. This position can be performed from home with additional on-site event setup and attendance located at the community Amenity Center located in Pflugerville ,TX. Compensation: $20 per hour Schedule: 20 hours per week. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.