A lot of people assume that the PS in PS Property Management is just the initials of our founder Phyllis Starr. What the PS really stands for is “Personal Service”. We strive to be different than the other association management companies. Ask yourself these questions about your management company:
- Is your community manager a phone call away?
- Does your management company take the time to explain covenants, procedures, and statements?
- Does your management company feel like a part of the community?
- Do you feel your questions and concerns are really addressed?
- Does your community manager identify and fix problems before you know about them?
We feel that every community, should truly feel like your community. If you feel that any of these needs are not being met, give us a call at ( 512) 251-6122 to discuss what we can do for you or request a HOA Management proposal.